Exercising Good Habits
Well I’m almost at that stage of having a habit I miss if I don’t do it regularly I’ve added walking on the treadmill on a regular basis into my routine. I do notice it when I miss several days. I’ve even started the process of raising the elevation ever 5 to 10 minutes so that my work out moves more into the fat burning stage then just cardio. I typically walk 3.5 mph for 30 to 50 minutes when I hit the health club.
This photo was taken with my HTC Inspire using HDR Camera+ and cropped with Skitch.
- More Remodeling (timruebphotos.wordpress.com)
- Reasons To Exercise (fitnesstipsforlife.com)
- Love My Bluetooth (timruebphotos.wordpress.com)
- Exercise: Nature’s Mood Enhancer (psychcentral.com)
- Boost Your Satisfaction With Life By Doing A Little More Exercise (medicalnewstoday.com)
- Exercise And Sleeping Better (fitnesstipsforlife.com)