Friday Night Football
On a rare occasion in which just Justin and I get to spend time together at a High School football event alone, it became a wonderful father son event. He just sat there will me with his head on my arm or shoulder and we just had a great time together. I loved listening to all his crazy friend stories too. He was a non-stop story telling machine.
Oh, in case you were wondering, Nick was on a fishing trip, Jon was playing in the marching band, and Aaron was home sick with a fever. That just left Justin and I to head to the game together.
This photo was taken with my HTC Inspire using HDR Camera+ and cropped with Skitch.
- Taco Night Spawns New Father & Son Invention (prweb.com)
- Chick-fil-a hosting father-son football (wcpo.com)
- Seoul – Father and Son (paulsmith.co.uk)
- Edible Halloween Spirits (timruebphotos.wordpress.com)
- Rough Weekend (timruebphotos.wordpress.com)