Brats on the Grill
Now I admit, I grill year round. But there is something about putting some meat on my Holland Grill and getting some work done around the yard that make summer grilling more fun. Tonight, I picked up some Brats from Martin’s and cooked them to perfection, even if I have to say so myself. I sauteed up some onions to add to the evening, all that was needed was a little mustard and we had a great meal.
This photo was taken on my HTC Inspire using HDR Camera+ and cropped with Skitch.
- Blog Post: Grill guide: make your summer sizzle (buzz.snow.com)
- From Artichoke to Zucchini: Our A-Z Guide to Grilled Vegetables (thekitchn.com)
- 20 Grilled Recipes & Cooking Lessons to Help You Master the Grill! Recipe Roundup (thekitchn.com)
- Sparkling ICE Celebrates Grilling Season with Weber Grill Giveaways All Summer Long (accordingtorachel.com)
- Element Smokless BBQ brings the joys of grilling inside (gizmag.com)